- “Light the way” to mastery. Use a structured roadmap to lead the learner on the path to mastery. This includes giving students a clear sense of short/long-term goals, cialis and their progress toward completing these goals.
- Cultivate a winner’s mindset. Learning through failure, online persistence, optimism to win. Learning through failure, Encouraging persistence/grit, Optimism to Win.
- Leverage intrinsic motivation. Learning environments can be designed to leverage basic desires such as autonomy, competence, belonging, creativity, and curiosity.
- Leverage social power. A powerful way to build a better learning environment is to introduce game-like elements to promote collaboration, peer mentoring and teaching, peer recognition/status, and positive social influence.
- Reward and recognize effort and process. Encourage successful practices and attitudes by rewarding process and effort, not just a positive outcome.
See Teacher Examples and Case Studies.